All VIMSEN workshop presentations are available here
SS1 - Special Session on “Smart Energy Grid: Theory, ICT Technologies and Novel Business Models”, organized by VIMSEN project, chaired by E. Varvarigos (VIMSEN Coordinator), IEEE CAMAD 2014, Athens. http://www.ieee-camad.org/smart_energy_grid.html
SS2 – Special Session on “ICT-Based Solutions for the Smart Energy Grid”, organized by VIMSEN project, chaired by E. Varvarigos (VIMSEN Coordinator), IEEE CAMAD 2015, University of Surrey, Guildford, UK. http://www.ieee-camad.org
IW1 – Co-organization of an industrial workshop together with FP7 SUNSEED project https://sunseed-fp7.eu/ in the context of the European Utility Week (EUW) event, which was held at 15-17 November 2016 in Fira Barcelona Gran Via, Barcelona, Spain.
IW2 – VIMSEN industrial workshop “Virtual Microgrids for Smart Energy Networks”, organized by VIMSEN project, chaired by E. Varvarigos and P. Makris (VIMSEN Coordinator), Friday 13 January 2017, COSMOTE Academy, Room “Mikro Amfitheatro”, Buiding of Labs, 2nd Floor, Pelika & Spartis str. 1, Maroussi, Athens, Greece.
P1 – Effie Makri, “VIMSEN project presentation”, Successful R&I in Europe 2014 event, Dusseldorf, Germany, 30-31 October 2014 http://horizon2020.zenit.de/fileadmin/Successful_R_I_2014/Energy_4.4_Makri.pdf
P2 - Ganesh Sauba, “VIrtual Microgrids for Smart Energy Networks”, ISS SynerGEE Users Meeting, London, UK, 10 November 2014.
P3 - Ganesh Sauba, “VIrtual Microgrids for Smart Energy Networks”, Smart Home and Building Automation Meeting, London (December 11, 2014).
P4 - Ganesh Sauba, VIMSEN project presentation, DNV GL Strategic R&I General Meeting, Oslo (December 18, 2014).
P5 – Ganesh Sauba, VIMSEN project presentation to TC205 CEN/CENELEC Committee members – Brussels (February 18, 2016)
P6 – Internal company presentations on the VIMSEN project to the Corporate Communication Department and the Marketing Department of OTE/COSMOTE Group, as well as to cooperating parties (e.g. Greek Universities and vendors).
P8 – Emmanouel Varvarigos, “VIMSEN system as a digital platform and e-infrastructure in the converged ICT-energy sector”, presented at a national event organized by the Greek Ministry of Education, Research and Religious Affairs, (July 1st, 2016).
- KEMA participation and VIMSEN presentation on “E-Infrastructures for Africa: Gateways to the Future” conference, Brussels, Belgium, 29 Oct. 2014. The event was jointly organized by the eI4Africa and iMENTORS EU/FP7 projects (both projects addressing Africa-EU cooperation in the field of e-Infrastructures). The event was held under the aegis of the European Commission (DG CONNECT) and the African Union Commission.
- WATTICS industrial sponsorship and participation in 1st ACM International Conference on Embedded Systems for Energy-Efficient Buildings, ACM BuildSys 2014, Memphis, USA, (5-6 November 2014), http://www.buildsys.org/2014/
- WATTICS participation and f2f meeting to discuss VIMSEN project’s commercial proposition, Smart Grid Innovation Hub (Dec 2014), http://www.smartgridinnovate.com/
- WATTICS industrial sponsorship and participation (Silver Sponsor, speaker slot + stand) in ESCO Europe forum 2015, Milan Italy (20-21 January 2015), http://www.esco-europe.com/
- Presentation of VIMSEN technology at the European Utility Week 2015 in Vienna (3-5 November 2015). INTELEN was an exhibitor and WATTICS was also participating http://www.european-utility-industry-awards.com/
- KEMA participation and VIMSEN presentation in a dissemination meeting with EDF and France Telecom, 15 Dec 2015, Paris, France.
- Dr. Ganesh Sauba, on behalf of KEMA, is a member of CEN/CENELEC TC 205 “Home and Building Electronic Systems (HBES)”.
- Dr. Ganesh Sauba, on behalf of KEMA, is a member of CIGRÉ Study Committee C1, new WG C1.32: “Establishing best practice approaches for developing credible electricity demand and energy forecasts for network planning”